You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Tagoria. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 11:02pm

rune circle complete but no bonus? what are the details on rune circles?

i just completed my second circle of runes but i did not get a bonus like i did the first time. also, how many levels of runes can you complete?

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 11:51pm

You didn't get the extra +2?
Could you post a screenshot then?

I'm not sure whether there is a maximum in number of levels you can complete though.
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

roandraak

Professional

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 10:27am

Maybe you can click on the text under the rune circle... Wich says something like: Complete the rune circle...

And I think the levels are endless. Just like the game, because the people of GAS will make new armour etc... I'm not 100% sure..
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 10:47pm

your completely correct and im a retard. i guess its been so long since i had completed my first circle that i didnt know i had to close the circle. yes, the text was there and that did the trick. thank you.