You are not logged in.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 2:45am

Black SouL

Hail Warriors

I come to introduce a new horde, the Black Soul Horde, and give my deepest desires to you that you will consider joining either our ranks or our alliances.

I am not prejudice against level, age, or ability. I wish only for loyalty and continued growth and action.

I run organized groups in many worlds, games, and situations and am capable of being fair and open to all ideas. I only need now for a following to help me rise through the ranks and become a name worth remembering.

Please message me in the game, not the forum, if you need to talk about anything with me. I am always open to conversation.

Also feel free to apply for the horde at any time..You will be accepted as long as your name and profile are not profane or vulgar.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Rawthorne

Friday, December 12th 2008, 1:31am

Updated Status

Hello Again

We are still recruiting, but I wanted to give any potential members a more updated status so they can see what we have been up to.

We have had 1 victorious battle, due to many supporters and friends.

We have 3 members currently, but room for 10 since we have already upgraded to the second size of territories. I will not be increasing the size further untill we start filling up the room we have.

I also have been discussing alliances with other hordes, and have several who would like to ally with us as soon as our membership increases a bit.

Please let me know if your interested and I will be working on it all in the meantime.

Happy Hunting.

Rawthorne

Just as a side note because I get messages about sending out invites, please remember that in this game it is set up for you to make an application. Horde leaders cannot send out automated invites. Just send me a nice memo in the application and your in.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rawthorne" (Dec 12th 2008, 4:23am)

Monday, December 15th 2008, 12:37am

Allies

Hail,

As per another update, we now have 6 members, several of a more decent level and some that are new.
However we are now willing and able to start dealing in alliances with other hordes.

I know several hordes offered alliances to me in the begining, if I could acrue enough members. I would be interested now if you all are still seeking alliances.

Also if anyone has any knowledge about any large scale alliance battles and the sides I would love to know about such things. I would hate to corner myself on a side I disagree with because of ignorance.

I am still recruiting, now and forever, message me if you have any information or questions.

Rawthorne

Saturday, December 27th 2008, 2:22am

Third Upgrade!

Hey everyone!

Latest update: we just made room for 5 more players but upgrading to the third level. We are growing quickly and seem to have a good and active group.
From here on out I will be giving preference to higher level people unless you give me a reason to let you in. I keep getting application with nothing written in them, and all has been good. However now I will require that if your under level 12 (because the game thinks 12 is a good level) then you need to talk to me.

I cant keep accepting level 6s and hoping they will be active. I need a little persuasion. :D

So message me in game or apply, but I doubt the spots will be open all that long so make a choice of what horde you want and go there!
I do hope its mine though.

Wednesday, January 21st 2009, 9:16pm

Positions Open

Hail Warriors!

Again we have open seats and are looking to fill them with more active and battle worthy hunters.

We have become a decent sized horde, and always expanding.

We participate in battles regularly now, getting attacked rarely but attacking others at least weekly, soon to be more often.

Please come take a look and decide what you think of us. I am willing to take anyone, but if you are a lower level I would like you to send me a message so we can talk about your game experience. I am not fond of people who only get to level 6-7 and then go inactive forever. This is not a cattle horde!

Apply to me whenever, I am here all the time

thrall

Beginner

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 9:24pm

mind telling me what the name of this horde is i looked up the black soul horde but i got nothink care to explain ?( ?( ?(
from your fav noob thrall :thumbsup:

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 10:04pm

Um the horde is [SouL] Black Soul. Not that hard to find.

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 12:52am

Im sorry if my wording in that first post was a little confusing, sometimes my sentence structure can get a little strange. I write like I think, and it is not always in perfect grammer.

My apologies for your difficulty looking us up.

Meanwhile, newest update is that I have finally finished weeding out my inactives, if you have noticed our sudden downsize. But there is now more room for potential members and I am still looking around for anyone interested in higher positions or advisory posts :)

Monday, February 16th 2009, 8:28pm

Hey All

Hail,

Been a long time since I updated, but real life has been kicking my butt around.

Still looking for some new recruits. I have been getting kind of strict about inactives lately and that keeps some slots open almost all the time.

We are battle active, so if your trying to avoid fighting, this might not be the best place, but if you like the added exp and the slight excitment of battles then come on over. we get em every few days or so.

There seems to be some thought that we have all gone inactive, and we havnt. We are just slowing our leveling to try and work those stats up, and we dont tal much in the shout box. But trust me, we are still here and still moving forward..albeit slowly.

anyway, just give me a message if your interested in alliances, membership, or would like some back up in a battle. Provided we have nothing against you, at least I will always try and help out others. :D

Happy Hunting all

Rawth