You are not logged in.

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:13am

We Will Get W5...back ALIVE !!

Although many players left.....still there are lots of players wanting a better W5....again with fun and excitement.

WE are going to BRING that back again......Without help from GAS......JUst we do it ;)

HOW....???

Let me tell you there are plenty of good ideas....so we have to get them....list them and start changing the World :thumbsup:

Please post whatever idea you have that contribute in getting a better gaming ......please dont start negative talk again (there are plenty of other threads where you can add bad comment )

Thx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sabobskia" (May 24th 2011, 6:46pm) with the following reason: edited spelling error in the title :P

roandraak

Professional

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 2:49pm

Good idea, I'm so happy that there isn't a Dutch world 2...

And why do you have a second forum account? They didn't ban your last account, did they?

First: Every day battles
Second: Lively Shoutbox were everyone is talking and having fun. And helping the new ones too.
Third: More small clans, not 3 big ones but 10 small ones
Fourth: No ''would you join my clan'' messages to new players, because you'll get the problem of big clans vs. real small ones.
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "roandraak" (May 24th 2011, 2:51pm)

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:22pm

Thx Roandraak for contributing :thumbsup:

Cute Little One from W5 sended to me the next idea;

Have a "battle day" (as in world 3EN for example). Means that on Wednesday or
Tuesday, if we won't get declared on before that, we start battles
around 11:00 or 12:00 (I declare on Tuesday night) and others follow
either in afternoon or in the evening. If we could arrange such here, it
might be useful.

Fith; Have special Battle Days !

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:33pm

Vargas of W5 suggested';

It would be great to have a forum for battle day, to set things up/keep track of things in advance, if this is agreed upon.
I hope it won't be a stopper for battles the other days, I see a battle day only as xp battles, for the progress and tournament glory to W5, and to have a constant life, every week.

Six; Battle Day's with a seperate medium to control and arrange the XP battles not interferring with daily battles or competition

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:39pm

Phantasma of W5 suggested ;

make it so that Battles stay interesting and challenging. (eg Not Hordes that attack very weak opponents with no healing hut)

Seven; no time wasting battles ...equal strenght....

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:41pm

Gallen Kallela responded With;

My proposal to get more fun to this world is to run a League for hordes.
All joined hordes will face 2 each others - one attacking, one defending.

I can make the fixtures (2 league battles / week - f.e. tuesday and friday).

For the whole season and keep up the records & League table.

Eight; start a "league for hordes" ...make a table for competition

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:50pm

Jade from W5 had some remarks......in short;

- need to build friendships again
- equality between prem and non prem
-would be nice if no mercing was involved ( no dias to GAS)

OK this is difficult; since game now totally depends on premium and gear, non prem will always have lower hand :thumbdown:
and making friends could have made easier when non prem gets ..SB priviliges !!

Nine; NO dias (mercing) using whilst batteling

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 6:57pm

Garlorne W5 have plans;

Start a competition like in "Fantasy Baseball Leauge"...arrange as many hordes as possible with the active players that are available
This means a lot of changeovers /transfers between the Hordes as they are now.

Make sure ALL hordes are equal in number and strenght and No mercing ( surely no dia mercing)

Ten; A competition

## Having the same intention as te idea of Gallen Kallela

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:00pm

Jawbraker of W5 noticed;

ALL is ok but dont forget to look after the smaller (lower level) players. Start hiring them so they earn dias to buy necessary equipment to compete better with higher levels.

Eleven; ONLY dia hiring for lower levels

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:34pm

Summerizing The Ideas So Far

Together with some ideas of my self here I combined a list of actions/ideas that can start change W5;

1 Start a competition ( mondays - fridays )
2 Change and shape horde to do this
3 Also Evry Day Battles (keep things moving ...XP )
4 Battle day (wedness day) only hire lower levels
5 no time wasting battles (possible that can clash with number 3)
6 set up a medium to coordinate / arange / follow all of this battles
7 no searching for new members....just try to shape hordes and get more hordes if possible (more smaller hordes)
8 stop the lurking :D ...make the SB lively again ..AND ...we have to FORCE ..GAS to give SB to NonPrem !!
9 find players that start playing in W5 also !!
10 start "rewarding" players who do something "EXTRA" for W5 ......(AND I exclude myself as from now ...AoA)

These Are 10 points but we need more to make it work, so please respond here ore send me a message in worlds

Thx All for contributing so far...but ..its not done yet so keep on working with me here ^^

Please lets set timeframe to re-evaluate the ideas and remark in this topic ...on Friday 27 May

greetings
AoA

greetings
AoA

sabobskia

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:46pm

2,7,8,10 and 11 won't happen.
I've tried it

Thunderwolf

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:52pm

Redirect all players (prem. and non. prem.) to a different privately owned shoutbox where everyone can talk. I'm sure someone of the premium players hosts a server somewhere or something. You could probably even make it mirror the normal sb so that messages that are posted there automatically get posted in the free one.
W3 EN > [FW] Fatal Warrior

TGW3EN

W1 NL > Krijgsheer [OvdK] Orde van de Kitsune

TGW1NL

Become my referral and earn premium tickets for tagoria: pm me for link(s).

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 8:23pm

Thx BoB and Thunderwolf

at Thunderwolf; I need help on what you suggest...how do I arrange that ?

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 12:34am

Fantasy league

I would like to thank AoA for starting this forum. A fantasy baseball type league would be easy to do. All active players would be listed by level, the top eight top players would be team captains. The rest of the players would be taken in order of level with the 9th player going onto the 8th players team, 10th player to the 7th players team, 11th player to the 6th players team and so on to make it as even as possible. The top 8 hordes with level 12 HH's would be the base hordes. The draft would go on until each had five members ( the least amount needed to attack) More could be added if there were enough active players to keep the teams even. The teams would be divided into two leagues (teams 1, 3, 5, and 7 in on and teams 2, 4,6, and 8 in the other). A set number of games can be set per season with inter-divisional battles included. After the first 40 or so the rest (including non-premiums) could be added on a one at a time basis to keep the teams even. We would not allow mercs so no money to GAS, and keep the sides even. I think we just need to have an open mind and the ability to adapt to make this work.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 12:47am

@ Thunderwolf, it seemed like a very good idea to everyone in W6 ENG for example, we did a chatroom, everyone was chatting there, it was super-active, it was fun..... for about 2 days... i havent seen a post there since then... :( its a great idea, but everyone just doesnt care about it after a few days, and its forgotten
-
-
"You can look forward to lots of new features coming up.... Your support team :-) "

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 12:47am

thanx also for you contribution Garlorne.

can you make a short example her in this thread how it should be arranged.
Just make an example by using level indications and not mention names ?

It would be more clearifying then to all I think :P

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 12:50am

Hey Mis018
. :( its a great idea, but everyone just doesnt care about it after a few days, and its forgotten
just try to be constructive and not destructive...as I said earlier 90% of all threads here on forum is filled with negativity ...maybee for good reason...but I dont want it in this one OK ^^

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 12:55am

yeah im cool with that :) .... btw, did u read my pm?
-
-
"You can look forward to lots of new features coming up.... Your support team :-) "

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 12:57am

an additional idea came up from mis018;

An organized battle day would be nice... lets say every wednesday at least
3-4 battles in a row, with an hour gap, ofc... we could make some kind
of a "leaderboard" of those battle days -

a player who gets a "hero of
battle" badge will get a point.... after lets say, a month of "battle
days", 3 players with most points will get a reward of being merced in
each battle of the next battle day.......

thought it would be a nice
idea to motivate some more players, 10-15 dia a month is not much, but
its worth to fight for, and its not much for any horde to pay a single
player 10-15 dia/month.... seems like a good idea to me :)

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 9:11am

SO first make ranking of all active players based on level (prem)
Then on turn ..evry team gets a player in their horde ; level based downwards

Garlorne
responded with in Game message;

here is an example of levels for each team.

Team 1: 68, 62, 62, 55, 55 = 302 levels
Team 2: 67, 62, 61, 56, 55= 301 levels
Team 3: 67, 63, 60, 57, 54= 301 levels
Team 4: 66, 63, 60, 57, 54= 300 levels
Team 5: 66, 63, 60, 57, 54= 300 levels
Team 6: 65, 64, 60, 58, 54= 301 levels
Team 7: 65, 65, 60, 58, 54= 302 levels
Team 8: 65, 65, 59, 59, 53= 301 levels

As you see the teams are very even in level and I think 8 could beat 1 in a battle depending on individual players.

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:47am

So thx Garlorne...thats Totally clear.....

and the competition would be like;

1 against 8
2 against 7
3 against 6
4 against 5

1 against 7
2 against 6
3 against 5
4 against 8

1 against 5
2 against 4
3 against 8
4 against 7

etc etc..till we battled all against eachother and then start returns like;

8 against 1
7 against 2
6 against 3
5 against 4

etc etc

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:31am

playoffs

After a seven game(battle) season the top two in each league could fight each other in a playoff(with the first in one league playing the second in the other, and vice versa) and then have a championship. Championships would measn something because your victories would be over equally matched opponents, not soft dead hordes. If it worked out we could have a farm team league of lower level players with the same format for the new guys so they could get in on the action. There would have to be no mercs so the battles would be even.

Infidel

Trainee

Monday, May 30th 2011, 6:12pm

24 hours later... I totally blaim you now :(

roandraak

Professional

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:07pm

24 hours later... I totally blaim you now :(

Thanks Infidel. There is a 7th German and English world I thought.

But a Idea. Mentorship.
A new player gets a mentor, who helps the player to become a strong person.
(And about that chatting, a IRC chat can be helpfull, or a self-made forum), and Guild leaders must get their members in that chat.
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

#AoA#2

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 11:35am

ResuMe #1

Again I'dd summerized and completed ALL suggestions and ideas and put some "ACtions To Do" on it.

This needs people to make it happen !! So I would not mind If some Leaders stand up and takes responsibilities to make something out of this all ^^

INPUT

- make sure there is Evry Day Battles, preferable 1-2 every day, keep leaderboard, (this keeps things moving ...XP )
- keep participating in SB, this makes the game lively also- stop the lurking
- More small clans, not 3 big ones but 10 small ones
- set up a medium to coordinate / arange / follow all of this battles
- Try to organize a balance in strenght and amount of players so hordes are more equal, intersting and challenging
- BattleDay on Theusday - Wednessday; all hordes participate (declaration with at least an hour gap in between) only hiring of lower levels allowed
- Start a "league for hordes" .a competition ( mondays - fridays )..make a full program for competition so every horde fights the others 2 times
- Change and shape horde to do this, this means shifting players from one to the other horde to make things even ...use hordes with HH level 12
- Assign a mentor (advanced/experianced) player to lower levels (and new players) to help build their character
- no searching for new members....just try to shape hordes and get more hordes if possible (more smaller hordes)
- find players that start playing in W5 ....also !! (from other worlds)
- start hiring lower levels to boost their interest, char and game
- Booty Battles; everyone takes an amount of ambers (2 times level) into the battle
- start "rewarding" players who do something "EXTRA" for W5 ......(AND I exclude myself as from now ...AoA)

Other remarks

- Build friendships
- equality between prem and non prem
- SB for non prem players
- NO dias (mercing) using whilst batteling and ONLY dia hiring for lower levels
- or dia Hiring as reward for being "Hero" in the Booty Battles
- dont come up with to many "rules" keep it simple
- no time wasting battles (possible that can clash with ..)

RESULT

1 Daily BAttles - Become "Extra"on Thursdays and Saterdays
2 League Battles - Monday and Friday - Competition
3 Booty Battles - Sunday evening after DB - AS
4 Battle DAy - Theusday and Wednessday - Ranking in TAG
5 Tournements / DB - Sundays for the GoDs

POINTS of Info

1 No leaderboard for the "Extra" Battles - Hordeleaders must take the neccesary responsible actions to make participation of ALL hordes possible.
2 Competition Schedule for the League Battles with coordination and arranging. We need 1 or 2 people who do the organizing-administration
3 Lets Keep the Booty Battles free on participation
4 Try to get as many Battles as possible, 1 to 1 1-2 hour minimum apart, close contact between all Hordeleaders
5 No battles on Sundays before DB

ACTIONS

1 ALL Hordeleaders need list of contactinfo of the Captains and WL of each horde (make listing include HH levels - numbers-active players)
2 Arrange New Hordes..equal by numbers and strength Asign mentors who help others.
3 set up a medium to coordinate / arange / follow all of this battles and scores
4 Make list with active players, prem and non prem , High / mid / low levels
5 Try to interest others from W1/2/3/4/6 (ENG-NL ao.) to Save W5

SO; did I (we) mist something??? and please give your comment !

I dont want to wait starting :rolleyes: things up here...but still need time to make preparations and listings W5

Thx All
AoA

sabobskia

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 9:44pm

kudos for effort ;)