You are not logged in.

Monday, September 27th 2010, 2:22am

Insecta the fraud!!!!

Right seens im soo mad right now i have to let everyone know to NEVER trust this person.

My name was bleh when i joined W1 from level 1 near the start. When i got to level 62 Insecta bought the old barazo account (lvl 65) and said i could have it for free if i gave up my old account. I stupidly agreed and was named zillah whilst i had the account. Insecta told me he didnt have the email so i couldnt change the password, soon enough i found that insecta was logging into the account and pretty much stealing from me (logging in an selling my companion to his own account without asking) Then he pretty much decided he wanted the zillah account back to sell... in return i agreed to go back to my old bleh account that i worked so hard on....He changed the zillah account P/W straight away so lied about not having the email. Anyway when i was back with the bleh account (named poppycock) i decided it had fallen behind and i wanted to quit the game. It was MY account and all the equipment was still the same stuff i bought with all my OWN money, so not to waste it i decided to collect up all the diamonds an sell them to a warlord that could use them. However insetca had the P/W and again i couldnt change it so i log in to find that insecta has logged in and stole everything from my account and even had the nerve to send me an abusive PM acting like i owe him?! This guy has swindled me out of my account and everything i had on tag.... in the normal world this is fraud but of course its too difficult to prove. Ever since i joined this game near the start ive acted with honest intentions towards everyone. NEVER trust him he's a theif, controlling multi accounter. If anyone knows of a decent account available i'd love to keep playing. Im so mad but theres nothing i can do.... apart from share it with other players in the hope you be careful. :cursing: Kindest regards bleh.
Tag EN W1: Diabolos. Glory Wars EN W1: bleh

Monday, September 27th 2010, 2:55am

I have heard as much and he has also logged into other players that i wont name here and removed them from hordes to put in his horde. :thumbdown:

Monday, September 27th 2010, 3:27am

And just to clarify he is NOT the original Insecta. He was previously thesleepinggiant
Tag EN W1: Diabolos. Glory Wars EN W1: bleh

JimW2

Intermediate

Monday, September 27th 2010, 6:42am

I beleive there was another thread about this insecta ???

Any other game and this character would have had his accounts banned and his IP address blocked.

I assume you have reported it to GAS, who by the way don't support sharing or transfering accoutns so probably won't do anything about it.

I guess the lesson is to be very careful and unless you get that email then don't trust the seller. But you probably already figured that.

Sorry to hear this.

You getting all this mod-bob, is there anything you can do?

sabobskia

Unregistered

Monday, September 27th 2010, 8:39am

Yeh, got it all but can't do anything about it, will have to be done by someone who can access IP-logs...

JimW2

Intermediate

Monday, September 27th 2010, 9:06am

Can't ban the accounts?

roandraak

Professional

Monday, September 27th 2010, 10:05am

I think you are a SICK person if you do this to someone.

And I think you can sew him (get him to the courthouse (bad English)), because of stealing YOUR money. I'm not sure of this...
World 2 Dutch Server, started 26-5-2011
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

Monday, September 27th 2010, 10:31am

unfortunately roandraak the accounts and everything in them are owned by GAS

this type of thing has happened a few times before, and I guess it just goes to show some people have no pride in themselves, but GAS wont get involved as it becomes a 'he said, she said' type of thing. They can prove that the IP used to be someone elses but if the answer is there was rl money transfer then they cant prove 'ownership' of account

JimW2

Intermediate

Monday, September 27th 2010, 10:43am

Yep and GAS has always said that they don't support the transfer of accounts and it is at the players own risk.

So apart from warning everyone (which he has done) there isn't a lot that can be done.

roandraak

Professional

Monday, September 27th 2010, 7:31pm

Yeah, I know, GAS isn't responsible, but if you say you want to ''sew'' the thief, GAS musst cooperate, because the law says that. (I think) GAS could cooperate to check the IP's, so the police can track it down.

Because diamonts are a sort of Enlish pounds and Euro's, but, another valuta.

Diamonts are equal to money, and I thought that Games may not delete accounts with premium etc. Because it's stealing. (BTW)
If you see me on the French or German forum, don't mind my language. I can speak Dutch or English. But I'll try :) Within 3 years I can speak German. French, I'm quitting French (at school)

JimW2

Intermediate

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 12:22am

Good point roandraak and I guess it comes down to how much effort is required and if it is worth it.

I suspect GAS wouldn't give the information needed with something from a court ordering them to, and even then it would probably have to be from thier home country.

sabobskia

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 28th 2010, 2:09am

think it comes down whether you think court is a third-party... :rolleyes:

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 10:56am

there have been alot of roumours and stuff going around tag about insecta and even the horde PB , Bleh if you PM on Tag we can have a chat becoz i have been wanting to sell my account killer fairy for some time becoz i dont have much time to do her anymore !!! if u PM with a price , im looking at a min of $110 oz dollars make me an offer and its urs with an Email and glowies and diamonds and 500k + of healies :) ~KF~
:love: ~KiLlEr FaIrY~ :love:

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 7:29am

bleh so are you bleh in the game now mate? If so send me a pm in game.
I do not accept the changes and request that the changes are adjusted to
the wishes of the gamers. If not, I will stop playing this game by the
15th of December.

Use your heads GAS. We are not happy, no matter how much you claim otherwise. The positive support for this update is one lie that will not come true no matter how much you say it over and over.

mikail

Trainee

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 2:59am

multi accounts of insecta

Greetings All,
First of all, a little history abt fake insecta. He is previously Outtherefirst2000(Old players should remember this playername, he had lied and does not honour his deals when i was at EOD-offered a deal for 10dia for few of his horde mates but none shown up, ended 10dia in his pockets.) after which, Thesleepinggiant,then bought insecta account and now bought Gigio's account.

Yeah i do support this thread. Look, after insecta got Gigio's account which is Grey Warden, he mentioned he is deleting his account. By deletion, one cant log into his account in 7days and it will auto delete. Since he had got Gigio's account, if he does log into Insecta character, it is clearly showing multi-accounting aint it!!
Now Insecta is in Clone. Even made a warlord LMAO!!! AFter spotting this, immediately Danman claimed that insecta sold the account to him(Danman). WTH It is very obvious the Danman, insecta and Grey warden are controlled by same player. I even received pm from insecta Yesterday!!! See below.

Sender: insecta
Subject: No subject
Date: 06.11.2010 20:29
are we ok or do you still want to ban me

Unquote

WEll, after mocking insecta in SB last week, immediately he changed his name twice within a minutes lmao. Keep on pestering with his PMs all bull sh!t. Well that is what insecta is , loved to pm n pm over n over again..
Just be a gentleman, there are alot of multis around. But just do not create a scene and act innocent. That is damn lame. Just get a life.. Wonder how are you in real life FAKE INSECTA / FAKE GIGIO
X( X( X( X( X( X( X(

In Additional, after report filed, guess what is support's reply??? SUrely you wont stop $$ from rolling in Right?

There are not 2 accounts appearing on the same IP in this case.
Unquote

Hello, Surely one can have more than 1connections at home as per different service provider!!! Gosh... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mikail" (Nov 7th 2010, 3:02am)

limo-joka

Trainee

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 1:54pm

so thats why everyone is coming against us in battles..

by the way danman is deleting..
Brothers Of Destruction biggest active horde in w2

mikail

Trainee

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 2:53pm

lol who r u ;lmao... so what if he is deleting .. it is obvious that insecta is danman, ironman and greywarden. Ironman ever posted in SB saying sitting for insecta but no doesnt use sitting tool lol.. buy all you can but ure just too lame :D
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

limo-joka

Trainee

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 3:47pm

im blackfoot the captain ;)...i dont have prem in w1 so i dont know nuthing about insecta,i didnt want to accept him in the horde because of all the story i read about him here...
so what if he is deleting .

at least he deleted one of his multis 8o

limo-joka

Trainee

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 3:51pm

ouh we had a battle last nigth :)

wht a massacre :P

maybe he is mad with ya thats why he (insecta) declared on ya

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "limo-joka" (Nov 7th 2010, 3:55pm)

Redeemer

Intermediate

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 5:37pm

lol who r u ;lmao... so what if he is deleting .. it is obvious that insecta is danman, ironman and greywarden. Ironman ever posted in SB saying sitting for insecta but no doesnt use sitting tool lol.. buy all you can but ure just too lame :D
I can say for certain that Ironman is someone else, because I have actually spoken to him a few times in the past, and his writing is nothing like that of Outtherefirst2000/TheSleepingGiant/Fake insecta.

I don't know if he is danman or not, frankly I hope he isn't though. Mainly because this guy danman tried to recruit players for his horde, but the players he tried to recruit were already part of my horde. Oh, and in case danman reads this, yes I did get wind of that little stunt you tried to pull, and I wasn't happy about it. :cursing: In the future if you want to recruit from another horde you may want to try offering a merger to their leaders, it's the honest and decent thing to do in that case.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

roandraak

Professional

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 6:30pm

Maybe he deleted danman... And made 10 new accounts.

But weird that GAS does nothing about it. Maybe because he buys multiple premium, which is multiple euro's for GAS.

Maybe they could check that. If he buys tranfsferable tixx you should see a pattern. He gives tixx to his other accounts... That's the only way to catch a multi for certain.

Because he could have multiple IP...

mikail

Trainee

Monday, November 8th 2010, 2:05pm

Hi Red. Yeah did agree on ya point. and also on roandraak. deleted 1 and made 10 new accounts lmao..
Totally love your point

Quoted

Because he could have multiple IP...
Red i'll send u some pms i've got from Danman n insecta c for urself bud.
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

mikail

Trainee

Monday, November 8th 2010, 2:08pm

Hi Roandraak,
As you mentioned,

Quoted

maybe he is mad with ya thats why he (insecta) declared on ya
it clearly shows that at time of declaration, insecta is still logging into his account to declare aint it. But i've got a pm from Danman saying he had got Insecta account 2 days before lol.. it is very clear now everyone.. Danman=insecta=greywarden = many many more lmao.
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

mikail

Trainee

Monday, November 8th 2010, 2:14pm

Check this out buddies :D

Quoted

Sender: danman
Date: 06.11.2010 16:57
soory i just got the account 2 days ago and i am finishing off on danman acc (will be done in like a day or so) and then i will change name of insecta and will have only 1 account again

Recipient list: mikail, ulfgar

LEss than an hour clone declared ...After which followed by below's quote

Quoted

Date: 06.11.2010 17:12
i hope we can work this out i dont know what I did wrong except get a account 2 days ago

AND FINALLY THE Multi account holder pm me lol

Quoted

So isnt it clear Insecta having more than 1 account lol. Doesnt mean one person may not have more than 1 IP ADDRESS.
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

iceman

Resigned mod

Monday, November 8th 2010, 2:55pm

from what i hear, you guys need me back in the SB. most of you know me. so you know that i can call on anyone and challange them. perhaps i can get Roe in aswell.

roandraak

Professional

Monday, November 8th 2010, 4:35pm

I stay with this:
Let GAS check the tixx purchase of those accounts, and check of some tixx are given away to the other accounts. That's the ONLY way

limo-joka

Trainee

Monday, November 8th 2010, 6:03pm

Quoted

Date: 06.11.2010 16:57
soory i just got the account 2 days ago and i am finishing off on danman acc (will be done in like a day or so) and then i will change name of insecta and will have only 1 account again

Recipient list: mikail, ulfgar

LEss than an hour clone declared ...After which followed by below's quote

Quoted

Date: 06.11.2010 17:12
i hope we can work this out i dont know what I did wrong except get a account 2 days ago

AND FINALLY THE Multi account holder pm me lol

Quoted

So isnt it clear Insecta having more than 1 account lol. Doesnt mean one person may not have more than 1 IP ADDRESS.

OMG 8| 8| 8| 8| should i leave the horde ?( gosh!!!

mikail

Trainee

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 1:34pm

Quoted

I stay with this:
Let GAS check the tixx purchase of those accounts, and check of some tixx are given away to the other accounts. That's the ONLY way

If one can have multi IP. Why not multi payments of tix as well :D WEll bottom line is, buy whatever you want but in the end.. it seems every account you had bought aint last long neither are they strong. Just spending money to spoil others hardwork lmao.

Quoted

from what i hear, you guys need me back in the SB. most of you know me. so you know that i can call on anyone and challange them. perhaps i can get Roe in aswell.

Maybe SB is missing out on ROE :D
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 10:15am

Hi All, it is weird and also glad to hear that some you guys still remember me .... THE ORIGINAL INSECTA, I am really sorry that my name as a humble, strong and crazy character being ruined by someone who bought my account and affecting other who trust me before. This is also part of my mistake by not force the buyer of my account --thesleepinggiant or outthefirst2000-- to change my INSECTA named and hope that this situation will not happen in the future. To all my friends, thanks for explaining that this is not done by the original insecta ....:D so godluck to you all and hope you guys still enjoy this exciting game ...:D

mikail

Trainee

Sunday, November 21st 2010, 6:29pm

fake insecta admits he is grey

CHECK THIS OUT .. he let the cat outta the bag. remember he claims to be out of the game but he is still here lol. Claimed again he didnt multi but he log into insecta's account while he had grey's account on hand. Aint that multi? Well admin u gotta do something :(

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Sender: Grey Warden
Subject: RE: RE: okay
Date: 21.11.2010 18:16
i am not multi- player mate!!! yes i do pay money for account which i usually sell of to other people, i am agreeing with you.

with zeus i know he is not well and was just trying to help him out in real life, big mistake that was, i though people would want the help if they were asking for money before.

insecta account i did sell that to somebody, and he is with clone(danman)

as i got this account i just want to start over, and play the game better, be a better person, no way of screwing people over just to win a couple of battles.

i know i made some mistake and play the game very serious, hate to lost, and want to make Pb the best horde, now i look back and see i am Pachii!! and Pachii over a lot of people.

but these past couple of week, trying to change, and done honest deals with discounts.

i just looking for a new begining in this game.

i going to quit PB today!! i just want a fresh start and hopefully cls can give me that.

After which, this is his last pm.

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Sender: Grey Warden
Subject: but you said:
Date: 21.11.2010 18:21
but you said you knew the real gigio and are friends and knew who he sold the account to, i just being honesty, and trying to start over. You knew the whole time i bought the account, and i never deny that, but i was never multi-accounting, i did sell that account to danman!!

i am not around that much but i just clearing the air waves :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
( Eng World 1 & World 4)

Mikail

Redeemer

Intermediate

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 3:07am

CHECK THIS OUT .. he let the cat outta the bag. remember he claims to be out of the game but he is still here lol. Claimed again he didnt multi but he log into insecta's account while he had grey's account on hand. Aint that multi? Well admin u gotta do something :(
Actually, as long as he didn't do certain things which I won't mention here with the two accounts then there is nothing he did which can be considered against the rules, even if he was logging into both accounts, and it is unlikely that any action will be taken against him.

Some Admin or Moderator or some other official explained this to me a long time ago, but this is something that few people know about though. Most people think that simply logging into more than one account constitutes the breaking of that particular rule, but it is sometimes more complicated than that.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO], W6 EN Mr Credit Card, W8 EN Noble [BS]
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Redeemer" (Nov 22nd 2010, 3:11am)

AtheneDK

Beginner

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 7:07pm

Let the case rest! :/

The man is trying to do better now - and if we should kick out every (wo)man who do or did mistakes - the world would be dead long ago.

Even I did manage two accounts for 1 or 2 days when I took over the account I have now, and till all was ok in the proces of handeling over the old account to the new owner.

Hugs and smiles - ADK