You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, October 18th 2008, 10:52am

Author: Ibenax

Highbie vs Lowbie

Still aren't reading me clearly. I'm not a dummy. I understand everything you've said. Stop trying to get me to inflate your ego about how great and perfect your advice is. For. The. Last. Time. I log in. I have no health. I have no healing items. I have no AS. Therefor, I cannot buy healing items. Nor can I buy better equipment. SO MY ONLY EFFING OPTION IS TO PLUNDER. Sometimes -AT 60%-. I'm not going to wait to get to 100% to Plunder, because I can beat the crap out of the mobs. And it doesn't...

Friday, October 17th 2008, 3:09am

Highbie vs Lowbie

Macduffman, obviously you haven't read the post, or you would have picked up two things counter to your current suggestion: #1: Everyone that fights me is mega-level in comparison, thus 60% or higher does not make a difference #2: I -am- a safety fight for higher levels who are too weak to fight their own level range. I simply cannot log in without having been attacked a gazillion times. Therefor, staying over 60% health is impossible. Buying herbs is impossible as my Amber is constantly robbed ...

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 7:30am

Highbie vs Lowbie

I logged in after being gone for like... maybe a day ...and I find my message box filled with all these neat little Defense reports. Sadly, every single person that attacked me was 10+ levels over me. Can you guys PLEASE set some kind of level limit when it comes to pvp? I'm not going to spend a single dollar on this game. Ever. I don't like the idea of logging in, only to find out I'm down like 300+ amber, and can't do a single thing because I'm nearly dead. Pathetic. PS: After healing up to ab...