You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, March 6th 2010, 9:51am

Author: Southern Temptress

sccount for sale

but until you know what's stored inside it for all we know he or she could have hundreds of health unused to sell then we honestly can't make a decent decision

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 4:25am

sccount for sale

Sounds like a good account

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 4:19am

Mysterious Darkness

well the update is here i'm bored out of my skull and honestly just a little upset Story cool idea but you need to counter balance fun with seriousness at least at the end of the whole dang story put down that you are updating the server

Monday, March 1st 2010, 6:34pm

Mysterious Darkness

i honestly don't believe a word of the people continued work through the server shut down. i mean come on they're doing maintenance and updates on there server if they do only keep a few people don't you think it'd be unfair others if this isn't a joke then it seriously sucks either way it sucks

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 7:20am

ST's Avi's 1tix = 4 avi's

well this will be my only means of keeping premie but i've done majority of the avi's for people in ai wars and have done quite a few for people in holy wars i do keep them stored in my photobucket for viewing but they're stashed in my decorated images album http://photobucket.com/death_dancer in ai i come highly recommended for avi's and if you are not satisfied i'll fix anything the way you want satisfaction is my #1 goal you can get in contact with me in these worlds under these names holy wa...

Friday, July 24th 2009, 4:42am

Author: jagosgirl

Stat Average

Quoted from "Redeemer" Quoted from "werelox" I when you get to 5x your level in training points you can be fairly confident that you are extremely strong for your level and can be free to level. However it depends upon your training point distribution i think as well.... I am level 22 and have a total of 440 training points so I think that can be classified as medium-high.... because i usually beat people my level... even though i havent hauled much amber.... I dont know if that was helpful or ...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 6:34am

And the winners are...

i don't win and he still only gives me bulbs.

Wednesday, July 8th 2009, 12:17pm

Dear Druid

*bows before the druid of world 4* Dear Druid, Most honourable druid who so kindly gives us free health. Although we may appreciate each bulb you have given us on world four, we could use some better prizes for slaying the most dreaded monsters on which we slay for your behalf. I've have killed many monsters for you and it seems to become more difficult as i have progressed into the higher levels, not only do we become stronger but so does that awful demon on the other end of my claws. While fig...