You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 7:37pm

Author: alezan

Bank transfer is rubbish [PETITION] To change it back ASAP

Quoted Something have to be changed I agree in the way that this change may move the trading outside Tagoria but I don't know if this is good or bad. What is a ticket for originately? It let you choose how to spend them between diamonds, ambers or premium status. As far as I'm concerned, the rest is just traffic (or a side effect), not more, not less, even if it is for a good cause.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 7:21pm

Quoted And that's really the whole point--to buy your way to the top in this game, you have to pay the very people who are competing with you, which is why they're able to compete with you. Sad to read this...I think you misunderstood the 'game' completely or may be I did . BTW you should make the difference between jalousy and frustration.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:58pm

Falco, I'm not jalous about anyone, and I would appreciate you do not insult me. I could easily afford to buy a HL and play the top players. I just describe what I see. I just say it is possible to play whithout tickets trading and have fun. Sorry, but I will not continue the discussion.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:24pm

Falco, They are surely not insane . I think they know what they do. May be they let the door open intensionaly.... but my experience told me that something "not supported" is subject to change or even to be removed. Now that it is removed, I don't see the reason for claiming.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:19pm

Moumo, I agree on the fact that some have the premium through mercenary. It is sad for them but it a perverted effect of the system. It was NOT supported! I'm so estonished you are all surprised! It was a misuse of a unspported functionnality. I now everyone is shouting an threatning GAS for an update that goes strait in the line with the normal play. Yes you cannot play free premium anymore but the normal use of premium is that you should pay for it otherwise you play for free but with the inco...

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 6:03pm

Dragaja, why should the HL be the only ones able to sell their stuff with ticked and lower level not? Because this how it is. Only HL objects are sold with tickets, HL mercos get tickets,.... I'm quite happy it's over HL players will have to play like the others.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:54pm

Falco, Sorry if my english is not precise enough The" not supported" is clear enough. I'work as a consultant in computer science, and when I see that term used for a software it means that "the system does not prevent it but normally you should not do it". Again, for me it means, it is not the "normal" way to play and it was subjet to change. Back to normal situation, I think.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:27pm

Quoted Selling premium items,selling accounts,buying mercs,just helping a hordie keep his/her premium status for a few days until they can pay you backa This is a misuse of the game. It is not because it was not forbidden that it was the correct way to play. Tickets are to be used by its owner. This is the default rule. Period. If you are not happpy with the rules, go play somewhere else. I never used tickets for the purposes mentionned above and I like the game as it is. GAS wants, by this rul...

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 4:39pm

Cave Chest

fully agree

Friday, January 22nd 2010, 12:54pm

W1 Stats Leaderboard

You can play with it now. I think you are smart enough to understand its behaviour . If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me via PM or add a post in "community"/"tips and tricks"/"BrelokMachine" I`ll provide the userguide asap. Actually it explains more in details the subtillities of the things you can do with it rather than just calculate the object profitability. regards,

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 7:46pm

Horde Battle Rewards

Interresting ideas. I would just add that for heros, they are often the same and they are the high levels. How do you cope with that?

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 7:40pm

Patch Preview, copied from the GAS post.

They are in the testing phase. That what I've read from the french side

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 4:08pm

W1 Stats Leaderboard

click the links below it my be of some help after looking at the incredible spreadsheet of facotron

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 3:28pm

BrelokMachine

How to know if the acquisition of an item is valuable? When will an item be effective? Do I have to replace one of my items or buy a free point? What amount shall I pay for my Free Points in 3 levels? You may have asked yourself one of those questions. That's why the BrelokMachine is there to help you answer those questions. It works nearly the same way as a normal calculator machine: You enter the parameters then you click "calculate" There is a french user-guide but I'm working on the translat...